Terms & Conditions
- This website is run by Aqualogic (WC) Ltd.
- This website its operation, sales and practices are governed by English Law.
- All distance orders will be confirmed in writing, either by email or by post.
- All prices are subject to VAT at standard UK rates and orders are subject to a delivery charge where applicable.
- We are unable to pay compensation for deliveries not arriving when expected unless a surcharge has been made for a guaranteed delivery date or time. In this instance the surcharge will be credited in full.
- Deliveries may require a signature at point of delivery.
- All products carry a minimum of a 12 month manufacturers usage warranty
- None of the above affects your statutory rights or your manufacturer’s warranty.
Distance Selling Regulations
- We strictly abide by Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 which can be found on the Government website: http://www.legislation.gov.uk.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018).
- Aqualogic will collect information about you to process your order. We will not under any circumstances pass on your information to a third party.
The information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- delivery address (if required)
- phone number(s)
- e-mail address
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our web site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- Complaints and queries can be made via telephone, email, fax, letter or in person. If a complaint is made by telephone, we do recommend that it is followed up in writing. This is not compulsory and will not affect the way in which we handle your complaint.
- All complaints will receive our immediate attention. We will endeavour to respond with an acknowledgement of receipt within 3 – 5 days. We will also include an action plan and will aim to resolve any query or complaint to your satisfaction within 10 days. If the resolution of your complaint involves a new piece of equipment being dispatched we will advise you of an approximate dispatch and delivery date.
- During the process we will endeavour to keep you informed as to the progress of the complaint. This will be carried out by e-mail, letter, phone or fax.
- All complaints are totally confidential. If you have any questions/comments about privacy or security, you should e-mail or write to us.
Contact details: Aqualogic (WC) Ltd, 12 Tower Quays, Tower Road, Wirral, CH41 1BP United Kingdom
- From time to time we will run promotional offers.
- Offers are for a limited period only and are subject to availability.
- Any discounts shown, whether specific amounts or percentages off, apply to the value of the goods and not the delivery charge.
- For returns please notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and within 30 days of receipt of your goods:
- Please follow these guidelines when applying to return an item.
- Subject Field, enter: Returns
Within your email please include the following:
a. Your Order Reference Number
b. Item(s) you wish to return
c. Your full name as detailed on your order
d. A daytime contact number
e. The reason for returning the goods purchased (ie. wrong item, not compatible, faulty, not required, not what I wanted), or any other reason.
f. Please advise if the goods are: unopened and unused, opened and unused, used and undamaged, used with wear.
A representative from Aqualogic (wc) Ltd will contact you in relation to the next steps.