Introducing Kinetic - the new, intelligent urinal flushing control from Dudley. Attractively styled, multi-functional and simple to install and set-up. The Kinetic has been designed to reduce water consumption in commercial washroom installations.
- Can be easily installed into pipework, wall or ceiling mounted applications.
- Supplied with an aesthetically pleasing mounting kit.
- Each unit can be powered by mains power, 4 x AA batteries, or mains with battery back-up (batteries not included).
- Control box can be installed remotely from the solenoid and is supplied as standard with a 1m cable.
- Passive infrared sensor detects user movement. After a pre-set time, the solenoid valve allows water to fill the cistern and deliver a flush.
- Fast fill reduces scale build up.
- Suitable for water pressures ranging from 0.1 bar to 10 bar.
- Quick and simple set up via user-friendly buttons and intuitive software without having to continually refill and empty the automatic cistern.
- 12 hour hygiene and 24 hour economy flushing modes can also be quickly configured to customer requirements.
- Tamper proof design and chrome fittings are conveniently included.
- WRAS approval pending.
- Control box dimensions:
118mm(h) x 118mm(w) x 33mm(d)
- Solenoid box dimensions:
98mm(h) x 100mm(w) x 50mm(d)
- Regulates flushing based on actual washroom usage to save up to 80% of water when compared to traditional systems.
- Available in glossy white and grey finishes. White control box and grey solenoid combination also available.