Water Butt Treatment is a specialist natural product that utilises plant extracts, organic acid and biodegradable surfactants to keep water free from unsightly scum and surface slime, unpleasant odours and counteracts the soaps and body fats present in grey water.
- Triple action – removes scum/slime, odours and soaps/body fats
- Naturally effective way to treat water without using toxic and caustic chemicals
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Treated water is not harmful to grass or plants
- Safe for the environment, non-flammable and biodegradable
- Versatile – suitable for treating both rain and domestic grey water
How does it work?
The ingredients in Water Butt Treatment work in synergy to ensure that optimum water clarity is achieved. The product has various modes of action:
- Water Butt Treatment contains an eco-surfactant to emulsify body fats and scum avoiding unsightly deposits on the surface of the water and reducing unpleasant odours
- The eco-friendly surfactant penetrates and lifts dirt and organic deposits from the surface of the water before they are allowed to become fully established
- The plant derived extract has flocculent properties which enable it to clump and remove undesirable particles in the water
Directions for use
- Use in new water butts or thoroughly clean existing butts.
- Add 25 ml to a clean container such as bucket or watering can full of water and pour into the butt.
- Add 15 ml of product into the butt every week from March to October and fortnightly for the rest of the year.
- For grey water, use as above but double the quantities used to 50ml and 30ml for best results.
Contains: Cleaning agents, natural plant extract and organic acid
Pack Size: 500 ml